Add FilmSkills to Your Curriculum
Integrate FilmSkills seamlessly into your curriculum. Enhance your students’ learning experience by unlocking the entire FilmSkills content library in one powerful platform.
Comprehensive tools let you create group tests, assign projects, build certifications, and engage students with robust teaching tools.
Going Where No Text Book Has Gone Before
Video-based tutorials let the students experience the filmmaking process. Jam packed with rich content, each lesson has been expertly tailored to provide students with a well-rounded perspective by showing… not telling them.
Mix and Match Lessons to Build the Perfect Class
With over 270 lessons from which to choose, each instructor can build a custom learning path unique to his or her class. Lessons unlock a wealth of content and materials.
Classroom Support Tools
Engineered to provide flexible classroom management, FilmSkills Classes support your live classes. Simply choose your lessons, set the class dates, and enjoy the suite of tools at your fingertips.
Includes 5000 Test Questions
You read that right. Our academic team scrutinized each lesson and wrote a library of test questions so you wouldn’t have to. With our advanced testing tool, you can create and customize a test in under a minute.
Manage Grades, Effortlessly.
The feature-rich GradeBook automatically tracks student test results, attendance, project grades, and can be easily shared and synchronized with your fellow instructors.
Everything you just read is included in the
Basic Platform Plan
Do you need more tools?
Upgrade to the Standard Platform Plan
which includes everything above, plus...
Powerful Authoring Tools
Author your own self-contained multimedia lessons, which you can share with other instructors to synchronize your curriculum. Mix and match lessons to build in-person classes or online courses specifically tailored to your students’ needs.
- Full video hosting, editing, and preview editor lets you add videos to your lesson
- Set video chapter markers for quick reference
- Add interactive online PowerPoints
- Add test questions
- Create projects and exercises
- Add links to online resources
- Add files for your students to download
- Control which instructors can use and edit each lesson
Build Certification Courses
Unlike FilmSkills Classes, which supports instructor-led classrooms, FilmSkills Courses are completely self-guided and require little-to no instructor interaction.
Students can join any time, and can learn anytime, anywhere. Simply choose your lessons, add tests and projects, set-up the certificate of completion, and invite your students.
All new tools make it easy to manage a roster of 10 or 10,000 students.
- Batch create student accounts yourself with only a name and e-mail address
- One-click login for new students expedite the registration process
- Assign students into groups, then easily assign groups to classes, courses, and certification programs
- Auto-enroll student into any class or course
- Manually reset student passwords
- Log in to student accounts to troubleshoot
Certification is a powerful tool to motivate your students to achieve, while adding value to your online courses. Flexible certification programs enable you to create, manage, and and administer your certifications with easy and efficient.